Who practices the COCO method?
The COCO method can be tried out as much by the girl as the boy.
What is the COCO method?
The COCO method or erotic COntact without Coital penetration is a method of contraception and of protection against STIs which involves to promote some erotic activities and to share sexual games without anal or vaginal penetration.
Tell me, how does it work?
The COCO method involves the resistance of anal or vaginal penetration in exchange for caresses, massages, kisses, touching and exploring each other. This method can give pleasure and orgasms without any risk to provoke an nintended pregnancy and significantly reduces the risk of contracting STIs. The COCO method allows you to learn how to use your hands and your fingers, your mouth, your lips, your tongue, your hair, your toes, and all your skin to stir up and to fulfill your sexual and genital desire.
Do you think COCO method is a good method to prevent unintended pregnancy?
The COCO method has a 100 % efficacy to prevent unintended pregnancy.
Do you think COCO method protects against STIs?
The COCO method is a low risk-method to contract STIs.
Can you tell me more about the COCO method?
- The COCO method has no side effects.
- The COCO method gives you the chance to have a generous erotical engagement, without limitations centered on pleasure and communication.
- If you feel ready, follow your rhythm and respect your partner, there is no inconvenient way to try out the COCO method.
The COCO method is all free and truly intoxicating.
Inconvenience... and possible solution.
Its main asset
The COCO method is an infinitely entertaining method; it allows you to develop your erotism, to learn many skills and to develop an expertise on this subject. This method has no limitations and allows you and your partner to discover yourselves, to have fun, to find out what gives you pleasure, to know your body and your own reactions, and to gain control of your body and better understand the reactions of your partner.
N.B. Italic texts are inspired by or reproduced from ROBERT, JOCELYNE. FULL SEXUEL : La vie amoureuse des adolescents, Les Éditions de l’Homme, 2002, p. 64 et 65.
1. The expression COCO method has been created by Jocelyne Robert, meaning a sexual COntact without COïtal penetration. ROBERT, Jocelyne. FULL SEXUEL : La vie amoureuse des adolescents, Les Éditions de l’Homme, 2002. It is used with the authorization of the publishing house.
2. Sexually Transmitted Infections, like AIDS.